Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ravioli

Yum Yum Yum, I love ravioli! My host parents bought delicious handmade ravioli with salsa today! It was so delicious, I had to rip myself away from the table!

Also, I am in the intermediate class at UDESA, and my professor of Argentine culture was way awesome. I can't believe I have only been here for two days! I do a lot of relaxing, and hanging out with new friends - the good things in life. Plus, I get to talk to my host family more everyday and they are just the nicest and most patient people ever and help me when I am stumbling over words. My Spanish vocab has probably increased 1,000 fold since I've been here.

Winter here is really like spring or fall in Cambridge, the sun has been shining and I hope it continues! Tomorrow we are going to downtown Buenos Aires!! Whoo-hoo!!

1 comment:

  1. aww it sounds like you are having a bomb time. miss you :)

    ReplyDelete