Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

UDESA

Today was the orientation for the Spanish program that I am doing at the Universidad de San Andres! There are 2 boys and like 14 girls doing my program, which is fine because the actual students at the university (who are taking their final exams right now) seem to be mostly male. : )

In other news, my suitcases arrived from United today! yay! I unpacked into my nifty room - where there are two beds just for me!!! I also went on an adventure with Alli, a girl I met today along the Avenida de Peron. We had a little trouble meeting up, but that's okay because now I'm an expert at saying "I'm looking for this street, do you know where it is?" Pretty cool, huh? I also had my first microluna today, which is a yummy pastry, kind of like a croissant.

First real classes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment