Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Victoria

Hola de Buenos Aires! I finally made it! I'm so happy. I just waited in so many lines - I never want to be in another one again. Holy smokes, the line to check in at Dulles airport is insane, the trick is to enter from the other side, but I learned that the hard way.

The guy who picked me up was cool, and so is my host family! They are super friendly and it's bomb to get to use my Spanish. Although, half the time I have trouble thinking of the right words to say. I have my own cute little room, and the daughter, Miligros, let me borrow some clothes because my suitcases are stuck in Washington DC until tomorrow. It's about 55 degrees with pecs of sunlight - def not bad for winter! I'm chillin' in Victoria today, and am excited to start classes tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. YAY WILLA you made it!! Ugh, flying - but hey, weddings are kinda fun to watch. :) I forgot that it's winter down there - how crazy is that!! I can't wait to hear about your classes. :) WOO GO YOU!! HAVE FUN!!

    ReplyDelete